**URGENT ACTION FOR NYS RESIDENTS!**
Governor Andrew Cuomo has called up the “puppy mill bill” THIS MORNING and the clock is ticking!
PUPPY MILL BILL MUST BE SIGNED BY GOV CUOMO BY JANUARY 8, 2014!
It is more critical than ever that the governor hears from animal advocates like you. Will you **call** Governor Cuomo at (518) 474-8390 politely urging him to sign the pet dealer bill into law?
You can simply say, “I am a constituent and I would like to urge Governor Cuomo to sign A.740-A/S.3753-A into law.”
Please follow up by sending an email to Governor Cuomo from the ASPCA Advocacy Center (http://bit.ly/18RKoqh). And don’t forget to pass this on to friends and family and share on your social media!
We’ve worked so hard to get this bill this far. Please help us get it signed into law! Time is running out!
(Source: humanelongisland)Posted 9 months ago with 21 notes
- doinnmee likes this
- sandsurfnsoccer reblogged this from humanelongisland
- the-little-omen-shota likes this
- lovejam likes this
- tygrrr likes this
- intoxifaded likes this
- flowergasm reblogged this from queervegancunt
- shiny-mega-ghost reblogged this from fuckyeahcompassion
- bradleysaysmeowww reblogged this from fuckyeahcompassion
- queervegancunt reblogged this from fuckyeahcompassion
- dogjournal likes this
- croakboard likes this
- ozzylot reblogged this from fuckyeahcompassion
- backseatwonder reblogged this from fuckyeahcompassion
- callousedprick likes this
- fuckyeahcompassion reblogged this from humanelongisland
- humanelongisland posted this